RollingSA aims to provide the most accurate and detailed information pertaining to disabled and wheelchair friendly accommodation, services and activities in South Africa. Our goal is to give the disabled traveler the information they need to make an informed decision regarding the accommodation venue, service or activity they are interested in.
A one size fits all approach cannot be taken when considering the comfort and experience a person with disabilities may have, as each individual has different capabilities and needs. We aim to display the information in a manner that will assist the disabled traveler in assessing if a venue will meet their needs or not.
Why List on the RollingSA Directory
- RollingSA has an established web presence (been running since 2000)
- We rank on the first page of search engines in our target market search phrases.
- The RollingSA website is permanently managed by an in-house professional web developer and internet marketing specialist. This means that we are constantly monitoring, updating and managing our website’s internet business strategies ourselves and don’t rely on third party businesses to manage/update our website.
- We are dedicated to getting each of our business listings well ranked on search engines in their relevant category and location.
- We do not take commissions on bookings; for a small annual fee you are gaining exposure in a niche market in the otherwise very competitive tourism market. (Currently R600 per year – equates to R50 per month )
2016 Sign up Special.
Sign up and pay for 2017 now and get listed for the rest of 2016 FREE!
That’s right! If you sign up before the end of 2016 you will receive the rest of the year free.
This means you will get extra exposure time and extra time to get your directory listing indexed by the search engines.