RollingSA - Cape Town and the Winelands Tour
Wheelchair friendly disabled tours of Cape Town and the beautiful Winelands..
Day 01: Cape Town including city and peninsular toursArrive at Cape Town Airport where we will meet you and take you to your hotel. Depending on your time of arrival, we may drop off your luggage and continue with sightseeing as the official time for check in is after 14.00.
Overnight: Mountain Manor Guest House
Meal basis: B
Day 02: Cape Town city and surroundsToday will be spent exploring the city and the Cape Peninsular .
Included in the cost are the following options:
- A Cable Car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- A trip to Robben Island
- Entrance fees to Kirstenbosch Gardens , Boulders Penguin Colony and the Cape Point Nature Reserve
The actual sequence of these events will vary as the trip up Table Mountain and to Robben Island are best undertaken on clear days. Lunch today will be for your own account at any one of many options, ranging from elegant restaurants to street cafes or even a take-away picnic at a scenic spot.
Dinner has also not been included as Cape Town has the widest selection of restaurants in the country and we prefer to leave the choice to you! Your guide will accompany you for dinner, if requested and if you choose a restaurant that involves transport. This is not obligatory however. If you choose to have your guide join you, their dinner will also be for your account.
Overnight: Mountain Manor Guest House
Day 03: The winelandsWe meet you after breakfast and head out into the world renowned wine producing valleys and hills of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. To add scenic value, and depending on your personal preferences and time, you might like to travel via Hermanus, where you can go whale watching (season from June to December). This route will take us down into Franschhoek via the spectacular Franschhoek Pass. For the brave - shark cage diving from Gansbaai is also an option!
Most of the day is spent exploring the winelands and the two historic towns of Franschhoek and Stellenbosch as we make our way to the Protea Stellenbosch Hotel. Lunch is for your own account.
PROTEA HOTEL STELLENBOSCH
With its Mediterranean climate, scenic environment and well-maintained facilities, Stellenbosch is the second-oldest town in South Africa and affectionately referred to as the "Town of Oaks ". Whether it is the magnificent backdrop of mountain ranges you seek, perhaps just a scenic drive, wine tasting at wine farms or exploring the quaint shops and historical parts of the village, you will never run out of things to see and do.
The hotel is flanked by two international class golf courses and a fine selection of wine farms. The north side of the property faces the Stellenbosch and Helderberg mountains and, from the south, False Bay and Table Mountain can be seen in the distance. The hotel provides state-of-the-art conference rooms, a fine dining restaurant, an action bar and a sun deck overlooking the Blaauwklippen vineyards.
All rooms have: DSTV remote control TVs, tea / coffee making facilities, touch dial telephones, individually controlled air conditioning, an electronic safe, electronic key card security front doors, computer / multi plug points and duvets. All the bathrooms are en suite and most apartments have shaded carports available. Security is excellent.
Overnight: Protea Hotel Stellenbosch
DAY 04 The day is at leisure and will either end at Cape Town Airport in time for an onward flight, or alternatively, you can continue with the tour and travel to Port Elizabeth on the " Garden Route / Port Elizabeth module"
Should you choose to combine the two tours, a discount will apply.
Costs Based on 4 PAX
Pricing will be supplied based on the tailor made itinerary - enquire now
- Transport in air-conditioned adapted vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary
- Trip up Table Mountain on the Cableway
- Trip to Robben Island
- Entrance fees to Kirstenbosch Gardens , Cape Point Nature Reserve and Boulders
- Penguin colony
- Two wine tastings
- Local excursions with the guide
- Items and expenses of a personal nature
- Lunches and dinners
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel and medical insurance
- All flights
- The tariff quoted is subject to the availability of all services at current rates and is subject to availability of accommodation & services quoted on receipt of confirmation.
- Adjustments to the tariff quoted may be necessary should unexpected increases in costs of accommodations and serviced occur
- Once a provisional booking has been made, a 25% deposit will be required to confirm the booking and the balance of payment will be due 45 days prior to departure.
- Payment may be made by bank transfer or credit card
- Provisional and confirmed booking are subject to the Terms of Business