LovanE Wine Estate and Guest House is situated on a small wine estate near Stellenbosch. Offering luxury, affordable, disabled friendly accommodation in the winelands where you can experience the peace and restfulness that a wine farm experience has to offer. All the modern, stylish rooms have beautiful mountain and vineyard views.
All rooms have air-conditioning, 12-channel TV, safes, minibar, hairdryer/shaver plug and coffee/tea for you to enjoy on the in room or on the open stoeps.
Accessible wheelchair friendly facilities
Not all areas of the venue are accessible by wheelchair.
Only the guest room and restaurant for breakfast are wheelchair accessible.
They do not provide any special services as they are a bed and breakfast establishment, no lunch or dinner is provided.
LovanE has one room that has been adapted to cater for mobility impaired persons.
It is a Standard room in all aspects, but in order to get the bathroom big enough for wheelchair access as well as access to the bed with a wheelchair, the room has been made slightly smaller. Due to this layout, the room can only accommodate two single beds on separate walls.
- Room opens up onto a stoep with a wheelchair ramp
- Designated wheelchair friendly parking space in front of the room to provide easy access to and from the car
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Satellite TV (12 channels)
- Laptop safe
- Tea & coffee tray
- Hairdryer/shaver plug in the bathroom
- Bathroom toiletries
- Luxury shower with wheelchair access
- opening times: 08:00am to 17:00 pm (night guard on premises after 17:00)